Lubasz4gaminG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII PS2 Emulator Setup + Online Multiplayer!

Go down

Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII PS2 Emulator Setup + Online Multiplayer! Empty Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII PS2 Emulator Setup + Online Multiplayer!

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Hi. Here's a quick and dirty tutorial for acquiring, configuring, and enabling online, multi-player capability for Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (PS2 version):

Firstly, download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package found here.

Next, download and install the PCSX2 v1.4.0 found here.

Then, download the PCSX2 v1.0.0 r5350 GS binaries here.
Unzip the 'PCSX2 v1.0.0 r5350 Binaries' archive and place the contents of the folder into the Plugins folder of your PCSX2 directory.

Also, download these TWO zip archives from here and here.
Unzip the 'bios' archive and place the folder in the PCSX2 directory. Unzip the 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII' archive and make note of its directory so that you can load the game ROM from the 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII.bin' file using PCSX2 when you're ready.

What's more, you will now need to download and install Parsec right here.

Using the resources you downloaded above, you can now refer to the following tutorials to configure PCSX2 v1.4.0 and Parsec to connect with other players online for a game of Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII:

How to configure PCSX2
When configuring your PCSX2 'GS' Plugin, make sure you select one of the 'r5350' options from the drop-down menu. The 'gsdx32-sse2-r5350' works for me. If you start the game and some of the text is unreadable, you didn't configure your GS with the correct 'r5350' plugin. If the 'r5350' plugin isn't available in the drop-down menu when configuring the GS, then you didn't install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package!
(If you have installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package and the GS plugin still does not show in the drop-down menu, try installing some of the other Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages found here until you see the 'r5350' plugin in the GS plugin options.)

How to configure Parsec to work with the PCSX2 emulator for online, co-op play

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lubasz4gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII PS2 Emulator Setup + Online Multiplayer! Empty Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII PS2 Emulator Setup + Online Multiplayer!

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:04 pm

Ok, so I finally tested this today and it works. I was able to connect to my game from a remote pc and it worked. We have a functional method for online multiplayer Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII, ladies and gentlemen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lubasz4gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down